My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 3 September 2017

Flower Card


I was playing about making a background and decided to make it into a card. I started by brayering some broken china and peeled paint DI and Brilliance crimson randomly over some card. I added some peeled paint through sequin waste and stamped the Tim Holtz scratches stamp. A Katzelkraft text stamp completed the background. I found a scrap of scrapbook paper and a small piece of thick card left over from a previous project. I covered the card with the paper and added a flower diecut. A Memory Box border diecut finished the card.
I've left the RHS empty for the greeting which I will probably stamp and punch out with a circle punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...