My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 18 September 2017

Postcard No 3


Recently on Craftsy they had a bonus day when you could watch a selection of classes for free for 24 hours. I managed to find time to watch a little of a technique class by Marjie Kemper. Her work is inspiring and she explains things well. There is a lot of her work on Pinterest and she has a blog here. After watching I decided to have a play on a scrap of card that was on my desk. I used picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, mustard seed and seedless preserves DIs with various stencils and stamps. I added the Dina Wakley image with the help of my stamp buddy and some white acrylic circles with a small plastic tube. The 'dance' text is by Non Sequitur and the 'live' text by Tim Holtz.
As this is going through the post as is I couldn't add any further embellishment.
I hope the recipient is pleased with it.

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! Thanks for the shout-out, too, Scrapmate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooooo cool! Fab background and love the silhouette. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...