My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 16 September 2017

Wordgirl Postcard


I stamped off a few wordgirl images and have been playing around with colouring them in with pencils and alcohol markers. I've blogged a card made with one version here and this is a postcard that I'm sending halfway around the world as part of a forum swap. I used paints, inks, stamps and stencils to make the background and added some washi tape to finish off the postcard. The washi tape at the top says 'do what you love'. I would have liked to have added sequins but as this is being posted without an envelope I didn't want to risk it. I did however add Wink of Stella to her hair and the words on her dress so that she sparkles.
I hope the recipient is pleased with it - we both know the stamp designer, Trish Latimer, so there is a personal connection. Wordgirl stamps are available to buy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...