My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 12 October 2017

The Joy of Stamp Positioners!

As regular readers of my blog will know I recently bought a hinged stamp positioner - the Stamping Buddy Pro by Nellie's Choice. I am really pleased with it, at £16 it was not as considered a purchase as some of the others on the market but it does everything I want it to do so I'm happy.


This card was so much easier to make with the positioner and I was able to accurately ink and stamp each word twice to get a deeper colour. The stamps are from Winnie & Walter's the big, the bold and the happy set. I used squeezed lemonade, spiced marmalade and ripe persimmon DIs.
I am entering this into this week's Less Is More challenge where the colour challenge is 'Hot & Spicy'. You can see all the entries here.
While I had the stamps out I decided to make another one in cooler colours - cracked pistachio, peacock feathers and blueprint sketch DIs. I love how this one has turned out especially as this card base has a hammered effect and it is hard to get a clean impression on it.






 

4 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS and spicy colors! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and the simplicity! Definitely a card for a stamp positioner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I'm with you on the usefulness of stamp positioners - especially in double stamping the distress inks. You got a great depth of colour into these words and the choice of colours is superb. Thanks for joining our hot and spicy challenge at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both these CAS cards are fabulous! Love the colours you used for both. I love my stamp positioner too and don't know how I managed without it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...