My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap - Technique


The technique we have to use this month is single layer stamping. I have interpreted this to mean a one layer ATC. I decided to use a Wplus9 stamp set, watercolour anemones, that I fell in love with when I saw what had been made with it. Unfortunately I have not had a lot of success with this set but I decided that a little practice might help. I used scattered straw, wild honey and spiced marmalade DIs after trying a few colour combos. Although the stamps are grouped into sets to help with layering I still find it hard to line them up but I think the idea is to give a loose, watercoloured effect. I added some small leaves which are part of the set with Versafine Spanish moss. To continue the watercoloured look I added some splatters of watered down spiced marmalade after covering up the flowers and then stamped the sentiment from  Kaisercraft's shine bright set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...